Men who have taken the course shared the following:
“I was able to release and experience a re-birth and to identify how birth affects our entire lives.”
“I felt a deeper OK-ness, oneness, and sense of responsibility for Self.”
“I now experience a deeper gentleness.”
Exploring the Man’s Role in Sacred Birthing
This 8 week course offers men an opportunity to explore birth from their sacred masculine perspective. Included in this course will be:
- The opportunity to explore their own inner wisdom around birth.
- Finding fuller meaning in their own personal birth stories.
- Understanding pregnancy, labor and birth in home and hospital settings.
- Gaining insight into the abilities to be supportive of women.
- Understanding the nurturing nature of the masculine.
- Two full days of Heal Your Own Birth workshop.
- A part of this course will help men explore the issues around circumcision.
- Exploring what a woman and her family will find in today’s medicalized ways of birthing.
- Gaining insight into what it means to be a new parent and how to support new parents.
- Seeing life from the newborn’s perspective.
April 3 to May 22, 2018
Tuesday evenings from 5:00 to 8:00